Money laundering and terrorist financing continue to be big threats to the global economy and its security. They are still a high priority in the international financial and economic policy. The recent EU Action Plan for a comprehensive Union policy on preventing money laundering and terrorist financing is the latest effort to combat these threats in Europe.
But what are the challenges which the world of finance and business face? What channels do the money launderers use and what are their tactics? And how can it be tracked and prevented? How can banks, institutes and companies comply with the increasing AML regulations and how can technology and digitalization be helpful for them?
At the Global AML/CFT Conference, high-ranked officials and renown experts discussede these questions.
The Global AML/CFT Conference was organized by the International Bankers Forum e.V. as part of the IBF SUMMIT 2021 with the support of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF).
- How to Effectively Fight Money Laundering on a Global Scale
- KYC – Measures to enable Financial and Non-Financial Institutions to Identify their Costumer
- Efforts of the European Commission: Action Plan for a Comprehensive Policy on Preventing Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- Law Enforcement: Domestic and International Cooperation
- The Fight against Money Laundering in Non-Financial Industries
Sponsors and Partners
With kind support of
A Project of
In Cooperation with